Contains all of the machined components required to build an ATC, excluding the carousel disk, forks, spindle and the mounting case which are available as separate items. These are the items that are common across all the models (440, 770, 1100)
This set includes
- Sliding carriage fully machined with bearings to accept 15mm spindle (spindle not included),
- linear and rotary stepper motor mounts,
- idler pulley parts,
- clamp block for the toothed belt
- Rotary motion home switch mount
- Sliding rail ready machined to accept the above items and the linear motion home switch.
- Mounting blocks to attach the rail to the front of our mounting/wiring box,
- All required fasteners to assemble the above.
NB The photos of the assembled parts also show some components from the hardware kit sold separately (Motor and pulleys).